4 Days: Masai Mara and Lake Nakuru Camping Safari
Masai Mara, Game Drive, Lake Nakuru, Nairobi.
DAY 1: NAIROBI/ MASAI MARA
After breakfast Pick up from your hotel around 8.00am and depart Nairobi to Masai Mara Game Reserve with a stopover at the great rift valley view point.
You arrive in the Masai Mara by late afternoon, early evening and proceed for a game drive dinner and overnight at camp.
DAY 2 Masai Mara Full Day Game Drive
After breakfast with picnic lunch you spent full day exploring this unique park which really forms the northern part of the famous Serengeti National Park. Meals
and overnight at camp.
DAY 3 Masai Mara and Lake Nakuru
Pre morning game drive and then after breakfast depart for Lake Nakuru with game drive enroute and Picnic lunch. You are going to arrive Nakuru early
evening dinner and overnight at camp.
DAY 4 Day Lake Nakuru and Nairobi
After breakfast proceed for a game drive to Lake Nakuru which is world renowned for its masses of flamingoes and is often referred to as the “Pink Lake”.
Beside birds,it is possible to see small game, like Water Buck, Impala, Rhino and Buffalo in the gardens surrounding. After lunch depart to Nairobi arriving around 4/5pm in the evening.
- Transport based on our customized seven-seater safari van Vehicle with specially modified suspension, full-length photographic roof hatches and seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- All game Park Entrance fees
- Full board accommodation offered in a luxury tented camps and lodge, all en suite.
- Three meals a day while on Safari
- Airport pick up on arrival in Nairobi and drop off.
- Use of our Professional Driver Guide.
- Mineral water.