3 Days: Amboseli Camping Safari
Amboseli National Park is located in Loitoktok District, Rift Valley Province of Kenya. The ecosystem mainly savannah grassland spread across the Kenya-Tanzania border. The park is famous for being the best place in Africa to get close to free-ranging elephants among other wildlife species. Other attractions of the park include opportunities to meet the Maasai and spectacular views of Mount Kilimanjaro.
Day 1: Nairobi – Amboseli National Park
Depart Nairobi in the morning and drive to Amboseli National Park arriving Amboseli in time for lunch.
Afternoon game drives in the park, a park famous for its big game and great scenic beauty whose entire
landscape is dominated by Mt Kilimanjaro. Dinner and overnight at Amboseli camp.
Day 2: Amboseli National Park
Early morning pre-breakfast game drive at 6.30am, when you have the best chance to see the majestic
Mt. Kilimanjaro. Return to the lodge for late breakfast. The rest of the morning is at leisure. Afternoon game drive. All meals and overnight at Amboseli camp.
Day 3: Amboseli National Park to Nairobi or Arusha.
After early breakfast, proceed for morning game drives later depart to Nairobi or Arusha.
– Transportation based on a safari Land cruiser/ Minibus (4 WD) with pop up roof for game viewing
– All game Park Entrance fees
– Full board accommodation offered in a luxury tented camps and lodge, all en suite.
– Three meals a day while on Safari
– Airport pick up on arrival in Nairobi and drop off.
– Use of our Professional Driver Guide.
– Mineral water