This safari takes you through the highlights of the unrivalled Parks of Northern Tanzania. This region has a natural abundance of wildlife, and protects the annual migration of millions of animals across these northern reaches. You start at Lake Manyara National Park, ornithologists a paradise that is also noted for the elusive tree-climbing lions. Then to Serengeti, probably the most famous wildlife sanctuary in the world. Serengeti is a big game haven that also hosts over 3 million large mammals!
You then head to Ngorongoro Crater, which supports a year round resident population of a variety of wildlife. It is an attraction in its own right and is one of the wonders of the natural world. You then close at Tarangire, famous for its dense wildlife population.
Day 1: Arusha – Lake Manyara National Park
– In the morning at 0830hrs pick up from your hotel in Arusha and drive on tarmac road 130km with lunch box to Lake Manyara National Park for both morning and afternoon game drives. The park is home to Lion, Hippo, Elephant, Zebra, Buffalo, Giraffe, Baboon, Blue and Vervet monkey, Warthog and moreâ€¦About 350 species of birds have been recorded. You will have Picnic lunch, dinner and overnight in Manyara.
Day 2: Manyara – Serengeti National Park
– Early morning breakfast in Manyara then at 0700hrs drive to the Great Serengeti National Park with lunch and game drives enroute. Afternoon game drives in the park a home to lion, leopard, Elephant, Cheetah, Buffalo, Zebra, Wildebeest, Eland, Wild dog, Gazelles, Crocs and more. Lot of birds includes the Eurasia migrants, dinner and overnight in Serengeti.
Day 3: Northern Serengeti National Park
– Breakfast, then follows morning and afternoon game drives in the park. In the afternoon continue with game viewing to the North East of the park this is Lobo area where the main path of the Serengeti Wildebeest migration has passed. Dinner and overnight in Serengeti.
Day 4: Full day in Serengeti National Park
– Breakfast, then half day game viewing in Lobo area where you will have your hot lunch before you drive back to Seronera the center of Serengeti. Proceed with game viewing around Seronera or Eastwards, Dinner and overnight in Serengeti
Day 5: Serengeti – Ngorongoro Crater Rim
– Wake up at 0600hrs for early morning game drives in Serengeti at 0845hrs back to the lodge/ Camp for breakfast. Then check out and drive with lunch and game viewing en-route to Ngorongoro Crater Rim. You will pass via Olduvai Gorgethe archaeological site. Dinner and overnight in Ngorongoro.
Day 6: Crater tour – Tarangire National Park
– Wake up early morning for breakfast then at 0700hrs descend into the Crater floor for game drives. All the BIG FIVE Rhino Lion, Leopard, Buffalo and Elephant live in this wonderful caldera, others are Zebra, Hippo, Wildebeest, Hyena and moreâ€¦Birds includes flamingos on the Soda lake, Geese, Storks, Vultures and moreâ€¦Your lunch will be served in the picnic site in the Crater near Lerai Forest or Hippo pool. After lunch proceed with game viewing while ascending the Crater and drive to Tarangire National Park for dinner and overnight in Tarangire.
Day 7: Tarangire – Arusha
– After breakfast continue with game viewing in Tarangire National park, a home to Lion, Leopard, Elephant, buffalo, Python, Zebra, Oryx, Impala and more Over 450 species of birds have been observed. Your picnic lunch will be served in picnic site in the Tarangire Park. In the late afternoon the driver will take you back to Arusha.
End of Tour
- Picnic Lunch
• Accommodation and meals as per itinerary above
• National Parks entry fees and Crater fees
• Transportation in a 4WD with safari driver/guide
• Game Activities as per the itinerary
• Mineral water 1.5lt per person per day
- Tents, Mattresses, Chairs, Cook and all kitchen utensils (For Camping)
- Tips and Gratuities
• Travel insurance
• Tanzanian entry visas
• International and Local flights
• Airport/Airstrip transfers (We can arrange on request)
• Flying doctors service
• Accommodations on Arrival Day and night after Safaris(We can arrange on request)
• All items of a personal nature and sleeping bags ( for camping)
• Champagne, cognacs, fine wines & premium brand spirits
- Olduvai fees